7/25/19

America's Dairyland

Good Morning from Wisconsin.

This is our first trip to America's Dairyland.  Kenyon is a huge airplane buff so we are attending a big air show.  I’m super stoked to check out a new city.  



We ended up with a tight connection in Denver due to being delayed after we started out towards the runway in Boise.  We had to pull to the side and wait 20 minutes.  It was a huge relief when we learned our gates were across from each other.  They had just started boarding when we jogged over to our gate.  Whew.



Later in the week we are meeting for the first time Regina, one of my beloved WW peeps I’ve known for many years.  Regina is one of the group member from the 100 pound message boards from back in the day on the “old” WW site.  This is the same group that I know Dawny and Nicole from as well.  I’m so excited to meet another one of the groupies.  I have communicated so much with these ladies (and Dave) for so long.

We will also be meeting up with Sherry and Mark, a couple we met on our Europe Viking River Cruise.  They were our neighbors in the room next door and while we didn’t chat much during the cruise, we connected on the last day and found many similarities.  I was excited to learn they were from Wisconsin since I knew we would eventually make our way there for the air show.  Our visit with them will be at a local brewery and also include a fish fry.

Depending on how we are feeling by the end of the week, I hope to take in some of the annual German Festival too.  There is a lot of fun in store this week.  




I’ll check back soon.

No comments: