7/8/19

On Track Week And Hoping For A Loss


It has been a really great week for tracking and earning my blue dots. 

 
I am eating a lot of 0 SPV foods today

I know anything can happen when it comes to the scale number but boy am I expecting a loss when I check in at my WW studio tomorrow.
 

The only day this week I didn’t earn a blue dot was Friday.  This was the day I got into the bag of Boom Chicka Pop Sweet  & Salty Kettle Corn.  Costco was running a 2 for 1 promo on their gargantuan bags last month.  I took one with me to Girls Weekend but it didn’t get eaten up.  I was relieved when Kenyon finished up the bag…until I learned he opened the second bag the next day.  Doh!  I spent Friday afternoon snacking on way more delicious popcorn than necessary and thus, didn’t earn my blue dot for the day.  This stuff is addictive.  Thankfully Kenyon finished off the bag so we are no longer tempted!

 


There were many days this last week that I could have been off program and/or splurged.  I was very proud of my ability to stay focused.  Instead of eating out a couple of times, we talked ourselves into eating at home, which saved a bunch of points.  I didn’t have any alcohol this week or any sweets/desserts.  I know that helped just in how I felt this week.  I also logged a workout of at least 20 minutes six days this week.

I’ll report back tomorrow but I am hoping for a loss this week.
 
 

No comments: