7/9/19

Weekly WI: Good Bye Nasty Gain!

I peeked at the scale at home this morning because I was anxious to know the results.  I was a bit bummed because I didn’t think it was a confetti celebration kind of loss.  But, when I got to my meeting…



Cue the confetti!

I lost exactly what I gained last week.  I’m stoked.




I also earned my Summer Workshop Attendance Charm for attending six of eight meetings.  I’ll miss the eighth meeting due to our next vacation.  I actually thought I’d miss two weeks in a row but plans fell through next Tuesday.




I had breakfast/lunch at Panera.  Have you ever gotten the Pick 2 but got two half salads instead of a salad and another item?  It is the best way to get two yummy salad varieties and often is less points than a full size salad.  Of course, it probably costs more!  I got a half Asian Chicken Salad (I love the crunchy topping) and half Chicken Berry Poppyseed.  They were both delicious.



I completed a mall walk and ran a few errands before relaxing on the couch.  I had planned a gym class but when I got to the gym, I realized I read the time wrong.  Good thing I got my workout in earlier in the day.

I have so many NSV (Non Scale Victories) to celebrate from last week.  I’m so happy with how it went.  I am craving eating out like crazy but I’m going to stay steady and hopefully have another loss next week.  I’ve got a couple of social events on the calendar and I’ve pre-planned some meals and even some beer.  I did some meal planning and grocery shopping today too.  




Let’s do this!

No comments: