7/3/19

June Apple Watch Activity Challenge Completed


I feel like I’m playing major catch-up since returning from our annual Girls Weekend.  When we travel, I like to have a day in between returning to normal life so you can get rounded up and rested.  I am trying to conserve more of my vacation time so it was back to work Monday and Tuesday.  I’m headed to a Wednesday WW meeting so I’ll report back on my WI tomorrow.


My June Apple Watch Activity Challenge was completed two days early thanks to all the walking around in McCall.  It was pretty exhausting that last week as I pushed hard to meet the goal.  My body doesn’t like those 3+ mile walks anymore and I’m usually sore/uncomfortable a couple of days afterwards.  I am happy with where I am activity/fitness wise.  It wasn’t painful at all to walk around McCall and our first day there we walked a lot.  It makes me feel good to be able to keep up with everyday fitness.

June is now done as well as a perfect month award and the movement streak is still alive and well.  I’m working hard at seeing that 100 day streak award!





I almost got my 300% movement award while in McCall.  Thus far, I have only earned 200% of my movement calories (470 calories in a day of total movement).  I was so close to reaching 300% but also exhausted by the time we rolled into bed around midnight.  Maybe I’ll have another opportunity somewhere down the road.  There is even a 400% movement award.  Woowza!


My July Apple Watch Activity Challenge means I can take a break from just walking and branch out to other forms of exercise again.  This month I have to log 19 workouts of at least 15 minutes.  This should be easy to accomplish but I do have to stay on track since we have vacation late in the month as well as a few days here/there that I have plans which will make it tough to exercise.  My options will be to try and utilize the treadmill at work or perhaps set my alarm just a smidge early.  After all, I only have to complete 15 minutes and every little bit of activity adds up.


Either way, I should be able to get this challenge done and I’m looking forward to a little be less intensity after June felt very difficult.  I am not looking forward the next walking/mileage challenge.

No comments: