7/13/19

What Is Your Favorite Podcast?


I’ve stumbled across a new Podcast that has been keeping me entertained.

 



I first spotted Fortune Feimster as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race as well as doing some comedy skit.  I starting following her on Instagram and saw her post about her Podcast.  It is really good and I am hooked.  Since I ran here, there, and everywhere with my Wednesday social outings, I listened to three episodes.  I am hooked.

I also added Ross Mathews, because he is hilarious, and a few of Heather from Half Size Me to listen to.  I’ve not listened to her Podcast in years.  Since I have to get in at least a 15 minute workout each day, I will enjoy going for a walk while I listen to the 30-45 minute musings.  I’d love to see Fortune’s comedy show in person one day.

No comments: