7/5/19

Weekly WI: DANGER


I’m still processing my thoughts on WI this week.  It wasn’t pretty.


 

And, this makes four pounds gained after just two weeks.  DANGER!!!  Since I’ve had a few days to mull it over before blogging about it, I have found some positives.  The biggest positive is 100% tracking and earning those blue dots, even when there has been eating out and/or temptations.

 
 


I attended the Wednesday AM meeting at a different location and sadly Coach Heidi was on vacation.  It was still a great meeting and I really enjoy that group.  Our topic was mostly about activity and the pitfalls that stand in our way.  But the quote she had on the board made for a good topic.

 


A workshop member said that she feels motivation becomes a habit once you get a mutual benefit out of what you are doing.  Boy did that stick with me!  It is easy to make the WW tools a habit when the payoff is at the scale, feeling better in your clothes, and getting compliments.  It can feel hard to drum up motivation when you are feeling down in the dumps. 
 
Hopefully, continued mutual payoff will get me motivated again.  I already feel so good about how my week has been thus far.

 

My goal for the remainder of this week is to keep working on my blue dots, my tracking, my food choices, and my activity.  Basically, work the program!  I’m really hoping I’ll see a loss come Tuesday.
 

 

No comments: