7/29/19

Playing Catch Up

Good Monday Morning.
We are back from Wisconsin and I’m back at work for just today.  I have so much to tell you about our vacation and so many photos to share.  But…you’ll have to wait until tomorrow while I get myself organized.
I’m working hard on getting back on track.  We went to Sizzler for dinner and that “after vacation salad” tasted so good.  I am afraid to face the scale tomorrow but I know it is what I need to do so I can fully get back to tracking and accountability.
We have six weeks until our next vacation and a new month will soon be here.  It is time to settle down on the social events and get back into losing mode.  Often we travel I am super aware of my weight gain.  But, on the positive side, I’m also really happy with where I am activity wise and how I feel in my clothes. 
That doesn’t mean I won’t be striving to earn those blue dots!

No comments: