7/19/19

Re-Set & Re-Focus


Good Morning and Happy Friday to those starting their weekend.  I am starting my work week, although at the end of it is VACATION!  Let’s get this work week started shall we.


I was in a pretty low mental state yesterday.  I’m not sure why or where it came about but I know part of it was feeling crappy with the start of my WW week in terms of food and alcohol.  I had tons of fun on Tuesday (I still need to recap that for ya) but it was just so much overboard and after I tracked it, I was waaaaaaay over my points and quickly saw a drop on my WSPA.  I was able to recover on Wednesday even though I didn’t plan to be at the car dealership most of the afternoon.  By Thursday, I just had zero motivation.

I woke up yesterday feeling super tired and sluggish and I just couldn’t seem to recover.  We went to breakfast after going to the DMV with plans to have the blueberry Belgian waffle and blueberry compote.  It was delicious.  I also had two poached eggs that Kenyon gave me from his meal.  I even brought my own sugar free coffee creamer and tracked it all right after we ate.  After my hair appointment and some shopping I was flat out exhausted.  I had no motivation to eat healthy and talked myself into pizza buffet AND picked up a pint of Ben & Jerry’s at Walmart afterwards.  The sad part is the ice cream wasn’t even that great.  Ugh.  My day/week was spiraling downhill fast.  I was feeling mad, sad, and frustrated about where I was at in my WW program and why I didn’t have more willpower when it comes to losing weight.  This was a complete 180 from feeling grateful about my body on Tuesday.

 



Kelsey had asked if I wanted to join her for the Pound class at the gym and since I was planning to visit with Danielle over patio beers.  We both agreed that the gym class was a better idea and I’m so glad I went.  I really needed to re-set and re-focus and this class helped me out so much.  We were actually the only three in the class so it was like our own personal trainer.  I really worked hard on putting it all out there so I could move past this funk.  When I got home, I wanted to get back on track ASAP so even though it was last, I threw a quick dinner in the oven.  I am also on track today with my food for work and dinner plans at home.  I am eating out tomorrow night and there is a high probability of alcohol consumption too.  But, for now, I’m feeling really great and I’m going to keep the momentum going.


No comments: