5/4/20

Activity Check-In


Good Afternoon.  I had thought I would check in sooner but here I am, approaching 5pm and we are yet to blog.  So…hello.

I started my day with oatmeal, fresh strawberries, and peanut butter.  Does anybody else love this combo as much as I do?

 


I am in the thick of activity as my Apple Watch has guilt tripped me into moving more. 

 


I am using the tracker for my activity.  I try to put in an emoji that fits the activity I did.  But, I didn’t really cartwheel!  That one was just for fun.  Today, I made the decision to start the workout app and pull weeds along with trimming back the shrubs in the front of the house.  I am was super jealous the shrubs got to have a quarantine haircut and I haven’t.  It is amazing how much you can sweat doing lawn work.  So, today got  a “weed” emoji.  Oh, the joys of making things fun and rewarding.

I am on track with my goal this month and trying to get ahead while I can and not risk burning out.  Some days, I just don’t feel the exercise-bug.

 


I also peeked at the scale today.  So far, I maintained the exact on the dot as last week.  I will “weigh in” more on my thoughts tomorrow and I do plan to also get on the scale again.  I don’t expect a magic drop so we shall see.  Of course, I always hope it won’t go up from one day to the next!  I have no plans to make that happen this evening.

I’m on a short shift and work and then have Tuesday off, another short shift on Wednesday, and then Thursday off.  I am ready for the “weekend.”


No comments: