5/26/20

Weekly WI: Back Down The Scale

I had no idea what to expect for my Weekly WI.  I suppose there is some good things about having no expectations…then you can’t really be upset.  Thankfully, I didn’t need to put my scale in time out as it showed me a loss.



As I was stepping on the scale I was saying a small prayer to just not have a gain larger than 1.6 pounds, which would have pushed me out of the 100-pounds-lost-club.  I really love this club and I don’t want to back slide!  Thankfully I lost the same amount I gained last week.  A major win for me.

I am ending my month lower than last might and that is also a big win!



I had done some reflecting on Monday so I could get myself mentally prepared for a possible gain.  Here is my weight for roughly this month from 2015-2020.  I feel pretty darn good about this success track.

I went out to my parent’s house to get my Mom on the WW Virtual Workshop so she can pop in each week from her house and join us.  They announced today there will be limited days/times/locations for weigh-in only and to be patient as they have to clean between each person.  Wowza!  You are not required to come weigh in so I’ll see how I feel as time goes on.  Monday is the best change for me based on what is available in my area.

Mom and Dad had to pick up Emma for the evening so we all met up in the park in Nampa for lunch.  Mom and Dad picked up Thai for us and I picked up Wendy’s for Emma.  It was delicious.  Very fresh, filling, and even included brown rice!



I have to remember this for future lunch plans since the lunch special is just $7.95.  I also visited with Grandpa before I our picnic lunch.  It was really good to see him.

I got in a quick upper body weight workout and I will meet Phoenix for a walk this evening.  Double Dose of activity and some visit with friends too.  Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: