5/9/20

Happy Saturday

Good Afternoon.

I ended up missing out on checking in yesterday.  It was a busy work night and I was go-go-go before that.  So, here we are on Saturday.

My week has been rock solid!  I am really, really, really hoping to see a loss this week.  I’ve been working hard and I really want that pay off.  We ended up not eating out this week which has made earning blue dots pretty easy.



Meals at home have included Big Mac Salad and Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls.




Both were delicious and have made great leftovers.  Last night at work, the suggestion to get take out from Texas Roadhouse wounded ah-mazing.  I had enough points that if I shifted around what I planned to eat, I was able to still have Roadhouse and my pre-planned Built Bar.  I also earned my blue dot.  WhoooHooo!



The curbside pick up took forever so I was starved by the time I got back to work with our orders.  It tastes 100% amazing.

I’ve been keeping up with my activity this week and staying focused on my Apple Watch Activity Goal.  I took the day off activity on Thursday.  I was exhausted both mind and body and needed the break. 



I’ll post more on what I’ve been up to with activity tomorrow.

No comments: