5/13/20

Food, Friends, & Fitness

Good Afternoon…soon to be evening.  It has been a busy day off but some fun is on the agenda soon.

I finally got a haircut!  It feels sooooo good to be de-bulked.



Look at how much hair came off my head.  Wowza.



My hairdresser, who is also my WW Coach, is seeing a few clients a day in her home.  It was really nice to catch up with her for an hour, even though I had to wear a mask.  Hey, if it means I get to cut my hair, I’ll do it!

I came home and got in a much needed workout that had me sweating.  I am able to stream the WW video workouts to our smart TV.  Well hello there instant home workout.  This kickboxing video was a good one.


I had to shower again so I could make my hair pretty (see above photo) as we are going to visit with Phoenix and her kids tonight.  We will pick up a Taco Bell party pack for dinner and I’m bringing a new beer for us to try.  We are counting down the weeks until Phoenix is on summer break so we can hit up some breweries and restaurants.  Yeeeeehaaaw.

Have a good evening.

No comments: