5/1/20

Meeting Those Goals & Earning Those Awards

My day off yesterday passed by way too quickly!  Here we are on May 1, 2020.



Idaho is starting the staged approach at re-opening.  I have my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well.  I am not sure why but this week has been tough.  I’m really struggling with all the things I’ve missed out on and all the things that are getting cancelled for the year ahead.  I’m just feeling super bummed out today.

So, we will shift focus to celebrating awards!  It was a gooooood month for award earning.

I completed my April Apple Watch Activity Challenge of filling my Stand circle for 29 days.  This is four months of awards in a row.




I also earned an award for a perfect month of meeting my Movement daily goal.  WhoooHooo!



I successfully increased my activity this month and my May Apple Watch Activity Challenge is going to guarantee I keep that success up there.





I also had a great month for tracking and blue dots.  I didn’t earn a blue dot yesterday due to too much…I don’t even know what to call it.  I was just all over the place with trying to fill some sort of void last night.  Ugh!  And, I’ve had to force The Hubs to hide the mixed nuts from me.  I cannot have them in view in the pantry.  That is just bad news.



I am still very sore from my outdoor work out the other day.  I need to do a shake out walk and use the roller on my muscles.  I am in pain it is hard to get up/down from the toilet!  And the times I have to climb the stairs…oy.

Have a great Friday.

No comments: