5/7/20

Upping My Egg Game

I’ve been taking my eggs to the next level with Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip.  Ohhhhhh yummmmm…

Did you know that Tostinos (and other varieties on the market) has queso dip for 1 point?  That is right.  A serving of 2 Tbs is just 1 point.  That is some great bang for your buck.  I picked some up when I was doing my shopping for Cinco de Mayo and added some into my scrambled eggs.  The next day, I decided to put a dollop into my Southwest Egg Beater egg cups.  While they didn’t cook up nicely, they taste amazing.

I also added some turkey sausage crumbles to my cups.  I measured out 10g crumbles and added them to the bottom of the cups.  I put a dollop of queso into each cup and then poured the egg beaters on top.





Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.  



2 egg cups is 2 points.  



Next time, I think I’ll add the queso after they are baked.  I think I will top it and then put it back in the oven for a minute or two to warm it up.



Enjoy.

No comments: