5/17/20

Mom & Me

At our Mother’s Day get together, I had the opportunity to put together some photo comparisons of Mom and me.  My Mom is the greatest! And, while Dad didn’t want any photos, I need to brag on him too.  He reached his WW Goal weight (online member) and has lost over 50 pounds.  It is wonderful they have the support of each other.  Having support is so important to weight loss and weigh maintenance.

Here is Mom and I with a three year difference at Mother’s Day.



Mom looks absolutely amazing!  I am just in awe of all she has accomplished and how much better she feels.  She lost over 125 pounds and is keeping it off.  



I realized from a FB Memory that we missed celebrating her Lifetime Anniversary.  That is another bummer of the meetings being closed down.  There have been so many celebrations delayed.  I do hope we can open soon but I just don’t know.

Life without my weekly in-person WW Studio Workshops is getting easier.  I find that I am ready to weigh each week without fear or uncertainty.  The online meetings have been wonderful for staying connected as well as meeting so many wonderful people from around the US.  

I do hope WW will keep this type of online platform in the future but I also hope the meeting locations get up and running again soon.  I am sad to think about limiting the numbers inside the meeting due to social distancing guidelines.  If I’m going to see all my WW friends, I want to see all of them at the same time.  I know that is selfish…but I just love them all so much.

I saw that WW is offering 57% off joining fees.  



That is super exciting.  If you have been thinking of re-starting your membership towards better health…DO IT!  You won’t regret it.  Sure, it is hard and it takes work.  But, the outcome and all that you gain from a journey to better health is amazing.  



Please, join us.

No comments: