5/28/20

May Apple Watch Activity Challenge Complete

Good Morning!

I was a lazy day over on in my neck of the world.  I didn’t have much going on so I spent most of the day on the couch.  We ran some errands in the evening and had dinner at Cracker Barrel.  I put my workout clothes back on and deep cleaned the house from top to bottom for an hour.  With my exercise on Tuesday and my house cleaning yesterday, I met my Apple Watch Activity Goal for May.  WhoooHoooo.



I was a little chilly this morning (our house is often cold downstairs) and reached in the closet and pulled out an old workout jacket I bought years ago.  I’ve not work it in a while because it didn’t look good, often didn’t even zip.  I wanted to try it on and see what it looked like.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a bit of an hour glass figure.  Very nice!



Today’s activity agenda will involve a good stretch and more relaxing. I am about to run a couple errands and got my toe nails painted so I can wear sandals.  Our weather is HOT.  

The Governor just had a press conference that Idaho is coming into Phase 3 re-opening.  WhoooHooo.  That makes me so excited!

Okay, I better get going.  We are celebrating Hailey’s 16th Birthday this evening.

No comments: