5/16/20

Saturday Musings

Good Morning!

But first…coffee…



It is just Saturday which means I have three workdays left this week.  I am enjoying my days off way more than my workdays this week.  Ha!  Hoping for a slow and steady work week.

My days off, food, tracking, etc. was rough.  I earned blue dots two of the three days.  It makes me feel a bit out of sorts and worried a bit for my Tuesday weigh-in.  It seems that when I get close to a milestone, I have difficulty getting past a mental block.  There wasn’t any reason to eat extra stuff this week but it just happened.  I think it is time to research some new recipes again.

Idaho has finally began the Phase 2 of reopening, which means restaurants are now open for dining in which means breweries are open again.  WhoooHoooo.  I am stoked!  Phoenix and I are planning to hit up a couple places on Tuesday.  Folks, I’m ready.  It is time to get back to some social fun for sure.

Of course, within reason and remembering to balance.  I didn’t work this hard to mess it all up!  I will need to balance while still enjoying the social time that drinks with friends provides me.  With travel still on the back burner until August, I need this social time with my friends.

After I have my coffee and some breakfast, I need to get in some exercise.  It’s only mid-month and I’m feeling some of that dread too.  I have never been super motivated to exercise each day.  Oh.  The things we do for our health eh?

No comments: