5/24/20

My Iced Coffee Is Fancy


Dawny got me the color changing Starbucks cups.  WHOOOHOOOO!!!


Thank you Dawny for snagging me some cups and sending me three.  The blue one that turns purple isn’t as drastic of a difference for photographs.  Here are the other two colors.

There is a five pack possibly available for sale but good luck finding them.  These things sell out fast.  I was so thankful that Dawny found a pack just by chance and snagged it up and then mailed some to me.  I am loving my new fun color changing cups.


I have also changed up my iced coffee.




I found that Starbucks now sells an unsweetened dark roast iced coffee in the grocery store.  I think I prefer my brewed bold coffee over ice mixed with half a caramel Premier Protein shake as my creamer.  It is a very yummy iced coffee that feels like a treat.


Enjoy.

No comments: