5/6/20

Weekly WI: Another Tiny Loss

I didn’t get a chance to check in yesterday on my Weekly WI.  It was great to see the scale was down a smidge.



I am three pounds away from getting back to Onederland.  I really want to reach this milestone by the end of May so my goal is to lost one pound a week.  Since I’ve had several weeks of low losses, gains, or maintains, I really think the scale has got to budge here soon.  I am racking my brain to think of the right food combination as well as continue with my activity streak.

Looking back at my weight graph over the last year make me smile.  I absolutely love seeing the downward trend.  Even though I still struggle with upward trends from time to time, it feels really good to be back on the downward.






I had The Hubs take a photo of me so I could use it in a comparison for Transformation Tuesday.  The photo on the left was 50 pounds ago.  I have met two of my three major milestones.  It feels wonderful.  When I showed him the picture, he said, “Wow.  That is quite the difference.”



Phoenix picked me up yesterday afternoon so we could get in a walk before engaging in Cinco de Mayo festivities over at her boyfriend Stacey’s house.  He invited another couple over as well and then Kenyon joined us after he got off work.  We had a great time, enjoyed yummy food, and drank yummy margaritas.  




It is back to work this evening for me but just a short shift.  Kenyon is rotating back to night shift this week as well.  This means I’ll probably start sleeping in later but I would still like to keep getting up around 11am so I can have some time for exercise before I go to work.  I really like a little downtime before I go as well.  We will see what type of routine we settle into.  He will also be working from home next week.

No comments: