5/18/20

The Day Before Weigh-In

Good Afternoon.  Happy Monday.

I spent an hour of my day driving around town to various Starbucks looking for the new color changing reusable cups.  It is such a bummer how fast they sell out.  Also, some locations are selling them already and some say May 21st.  So, you better believe I’ll be in line at 5:30am at a local Starbucks on Thursday so I can try and get these cups.  They sold out really fast last year too and I missed out.  

I have been putting some rollover points back in my WSPA bank thanks to low point meals yesterday and today.




It is my last ditch effort to try and have a loss this week.  I didn’t peek at the scale today and so I’ll face the music, what may be, tomorrow.

I will be engaging in some social outings on Tuesday evening with Phoenix.  I am stocked!  It is finally time to get out to breweries and restaurants again.  Yeeeeehaaaaw.  The scale may sway my decision on how crazy I go tomorrow evening.  I guess we will wait and see.

No comments: