4/29/20

Outdoor Workout


Good Afternoon.  Happy…Wednesday.  It took me a moment to remember what day it is.  Ha!  I am working a quick 4-hour OT this evening.

It was a low key partial day off today.  After breakfast I watched some of the online virtual Dare To Be Great 911 Conference.  I was in need of a workout and it was a beautiful day so I took my workout onto the patio.  I moved the chairs so I could have a space to do an Aaptiv lower body workout.

 


My lower body is still burning!

It was just such a nice day that I decided to take the rest of my virtual conference viewing outdoors as well.  I saw on the patio for an hour or so watching some of the online training.

I am really ready for summertime, warm weather, and time with friends.  The end of COVID-19 can’t come soon enough.

No comments: