4/26/20

The Time I Attending 50 WW Virtual Workshops


The WW 50 State Virtual Workshop Meeting Challenge is complete!!



I had so much fun doing this challenge and I met so many wonderful people.  It was exhausting at times but in the end, I am really glad I decided to join the challenge.  I even connected with a few people on Connect, Facebook, and Instagram through the process.


Here are the meetings I visited.  If you are a WW member, you can search for the group name in Connect.  Join the group to find the meeting times and the Zoom link.  I put in bold some of them I really liked.  Of course, the day, time, and leader would be helpful to share.  I didn’t track all that.  I will have to rely on my calendar to go back to the date/time I first attended.  I would love to pop into a few of these meetings again.  I’d also like to explore other meetings in other stages too. 

*Alabama - Montgomery

*Alaska - Anchorage

*Arizona - Cactus Corner

*Arkansas - Little Rock

*California - Riverside - Moreno Valley

*Colorado - Colorado Springs Academy

*Connecticut - New London

*Delaware - Wilmington Independence

*Florida - Fort Myers

*Georgia - Atlanta Buckhead

*Hawaii - Aiea

*Idaho - Boise

*Illinois - Peoria

*Indiana - Terre Haute

*Iowa - Coralville

*Kansas - Merriam

*Kentucky - Lexington

*Louisiana - Magnolia Metairie

*Maine - Portland

*Maryland - Bel Air

*Massachusetts - Danvers

*Michigan - Madison Heights

*Minnesota - Minnetonka

*Mississippi - Southaven

*Missouri - Independence

*Montana - Helena

*Nebraska - Omaha Eagle Run

*Nevada - Reno

*New Hampshire - Lebanon

*New Jersey - Westfield

*New Mexico - Albuquerque Wyoming

*New York - Albany

*North Carolina - Durham Mary

*North Dakota - Fargo

*Ohio - Westerville

*Oklahoma - Oklahoma City

*Oregon - Beaverton

*Pennsylvania - Harrisburg

*Rhode Island - Woonsocket

*South Carolina - Columbia

*South Dakota - Rapid City

*Tennessee - Franklin

*Texas - Lubbock

*Utah - Salt Lake City

*Vermont - Williston

*Virginia - Old Towne

*Washington - Spokane Valley

*West Virginia - Charleston

*Wisconsin - Greendale South

*Wyoming – Cheyenne

There is a WW Virtual App Academy that I plan to attend as well as hitting up the Salt Lake City/Murray, Utah meetings so I connect more the franchise location.  I am sure I’ll pop into a couple extra Virtual Workshops a week, especially if the topic is one that I really enjoy.

It has been really interesting to see that no matter the diverse group, we all have the same struggles and we all celebrate the same successes.  It is always good to have more support in your corner.  Thank You WW for making this happen.  If we have to go into this another five weeks (or longer) at least I can do it with “friends.”

No comments: