4/9/20

Thursday Check-In

Hello.  Happy Thursday.  Or in my case, happy eve of my last day off.

I spent all day in a Zoom training, Division of Human Resources’ Supervisor Academy.  It is day one of three and will continue next week.  It’s a beautiful day outside so I am itching to get out for a bit.  I did a quick treadmill walk this morning before training just to make sure I squeezed in some activity.  I am going to run a few quick errands after my WW Virtual Workshop Meeting, which is in Mississippi today.  This should allow me to get some sunshine and also help me get prepared for the work week.

I’ll admit, I’m not ready to head back to work.  I guess I’m getting the hang of this stay-at-home order after all.  My days off went super fast this week.  Why do I feel busier than ever with nowhere to go?

I found this on FB and thought it was appropriate.  

I’m thankful I do have a job to go to each week so I can remember what day it is!




Have a good Thursday.

No comments: