4/28/20

Weekly WI: Small But Mighty

Happy Sunshine Tuesday.

I hope you have sunshine in your neck of the woods.  We are going to be absolutely beautiful in the Treasure Valley this week.  I am looking forward to it.  I’ll be headed to my parent’s house soon to take a walk with Mom and Emma.

I peeked at the scale yesterday.  After a good week and especially since my tiny gain last week, I have have been anxious to see how the scale would shake out this week.  Yesterday was a maintain.  Today, it was down 0.2 pounds.  Small but mighty.  I’ll take it.



I just love seeing that 1 in front of the total loss number.  I don’t ever want to lose that again.  I worked way too hard to get it back.  It will be even better when I can see a 1 in front of my scale number to.  I have 3.2 pounds and four week until our in-person Workshops possibly open.  I fear we will have another month of closures and might not even see ourselves back in the studios until July 1 at the earliest.  I have plenty of time to get this 3.2 pounds off.  But, of course, I would love to see that huge drop next week.



I am down 2 pounds for the month, as well as I am down for 2020 thus far.  As I shared last week, I am also down 15 pounds from last April.  There is so much to be grateful for when you consider the COVID-19 pandemic.  Even as Idaho starts to open back up, the rest of the US and the world has a lot ahead of us.


Hang in there.

No comments: