4/25/20

Random Saturday Musings


This is the lane I drive down when I pull into the work complex.
 

I love this time of year with the lilac bushes in bloom.  They smell amazing and look gorgeous.  I went for a walk this afternoon before work.  I love seeing the flowers and trees in bloom when I’m out for my activity.  It makes the walk 10x more enjoyable.  Yesterday, I tried out a Pulse Fitness class that was offered on FB Live.  I learned about this class through an Indiana WW Virtual Workshop I attended last week.  It just so happened one of the classes was in session and that encouraged me to get my sweat on.  I did 15 minutes of the workout and enjoyed the high intensity movement.
 


I was super sad when I finished up my last round of pudding.  I have been on a pudding, strawberry, and whip cream kick for three weeks now.  I have other pudding I can make but I think it is best if I take a break.  It is good to switch it up.  I have also been under counting the points for my serving…which is not good!  So for now, I’ll take a break from making anymore.
 


I found this funny on FB and thought I would share.  With Idaho about to start opening up some of the COVID-19 restrictions, we hope there will not be an increase in new cases.
 

My WW week is going well since returning to work.  That always helps keep me on track.  I didn’t indulge in the snack items at the baby shower we had for a coworker and his wife yesterday.  I did tuck away some snacks for another time and so I must stay disciplined while I am in my office working and boredom or stress snacking starts knocking at my brain.  I have been earning my blue dots and I have 21 WSPA left as of today.  I have planned low point meals so I shouldn’t be using any other weekly points during my work week.  With that being said, I am feeling “heavy” this week and starting to freight I might have a gain. 
 

I am doing my best to try and ease my mind and just continue working the program and stay on track.  What will be…will be.

No comments: