4/22/20

Weekly WI: Up A Bit But That Is Okay

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!

I didn’t get a change to check in yesterday with my Weekly Weigh-in results so I am doing that today.



I wasn’t sure if I’d have a loss this week but I am definitely glad it wasn’t a huge gain.  I had a rock solid week of blue dots, low points meals, some activity, and low stress.  So…I am just looking at this as a blip on the scale and continuing on with my originally schedule programming.  I am going to work on getting that 0.4 back off this week.  I also want to plan in some higher point meals.  Last week I had rollover points each day that I think I ended my week with 43 WSPA.  I don’t quite have my meal plan laid out but I am thinking of what foods I’d like to eat this week.

Regardless of the 0.4 gain, I am 15.2 pounds less than I was in April of 2019.  That is crazy.  Last year, I had a really low weight at the end of March.  From April - July, the scale climbed back into the 220s.  You had better believe I am keeping a better handle on things this year.  It is going to be tough after COVID-19 and feeling like I want to eat all the food and drink all the beer.  But, I just have to stay focused.  It would be silly to spend all this time working so hard at these last few milestones to mess it all up with an increase in social events.

Here is the difference between April 2019:


And April 2020:



Obviously I am seeing a killer weight loss.  Look at those blue dots.  I am a Rock Star!

We also got some bummer news that WW is extended Virtual Workshops through May 30th.  



I am so thankful for these Virtual Workshops and right now, they feel like a bit of a lifeline.  But, I am sad I won’t be back to my in-person workshops for possibly another five weeks.  It feels as though this will for sure give me the time I need to get the home scale back under 200 before I face the “official scale.”  And for that reason, I can’t really be bummed.


No comments: