4/7/20

Weekly WI: A Maintain

Good Morning.  Happy Tuesday.

It is my actual WW Virtual Workshop Meeting Day Today.  WhoooHooo.  I love seeing my favorite WW Peeps.  I also have a WW Virtual Meeting in Montana and Connecticut to attend today as well.  I have attended virtual workshops in 12 states so far.  After today, I’ll have 14.  Once I finished scheduling the meetings through April, it was a lot.  I hope each week is an awesome meeting topic and that I keep finding some great Coaches, Guides, and Members to make this enjoyable.

I had a maintain on the scale today.  I am glad it isn’t a gain, however, I was expecting a loss.  What is weird is the last two days I started to feel “heavy” and feared I’d have a gain.  So, I will take a maintain for sure!  I went back to look at my weight record for some added motivation boost.  I am down 8.8 pounds from last year and down 22 pounds from two years ago.  Win:Win for sure!



I have a 4-hour OT shift tonight and then (fingers crossed) I am starting my weekend.  We are short on staffing and there is a change a coworker will call into work.  Ugh.  My poor team is covering overtime this weekend so I feel bad for them too.  I’m going to hope for the best for sure.  I have not received word yet that my 4-hour is turning into a 10-hour tonight.  Thank goodness.  But…it is only almost 10am.


It’s meeting time.  See ya later.

No comments: