4/19/20

Time To Hit Refresh

Good Morning and Happy Sunday.

I’m feeling super energized and motivated after a fantastic start to a new week of WW Virtual Workshops.  This week I am going to push through and finish the 50 State Challenge, a week early.  I was hoping for a more upbeat meeting topic and boy did I get a good one!  



I’ve been to Georgia and North Carolina and I’ll finish my Sunday in Texas.

You all know I love a fresh start.  That fresh start is still really tough.  The possibilities are so inspiring.  I love talking about growth mindset.  My fresh start in 2016 that turned the scale around after my huge gain was meeting with a personal trainer and shifting that mindset from food/tracking/and weight.  Here are some WW tips for getting back on track:
  • Set Up Your Space - if you can’t control it, don’t bring it into the house.  Instead of the Oreos, which are delicious to everybody but my friend Dawny, maybe stock your fridge with fresh fruit or a low point treat.
  • Go Back To Basics - a fresh start is a great time to try out a different recipe, switch to another one of the myWW plans, look over your old WW journals from when you were a new member, or pull out those old photos to remind yourself where you started and where you want to go.
  • Track Smarter - pre-track some foods you will plan into this week.  Have you been holding out for an enjoyable meal or treat?  Pre-plan and pre-track it for sometime this week and plan your week around it.
  • Spring Clean Your Mind - try and purge your mindset of those negative thoughts and “poor me” attitude.  You have a lot in your control, you might need to dig deep to see it.
  • Focus Your Intentions - remind yourself why you are on this journey.  What is important and why did you join?
  • Get Creative With Activity - is it time to shake up your movement?  Google some activity ideas and try out something new in the comfort of your new home.


I am eager to try out this WW recipe on the back of the WW Weekly this week.  These looks delicious.  And with it being such low points on the Purple Plan, I have room for some chips to go along with it.  Yum.


No comments: