4/10/20

Tracking Queen & Earning Those Blue Dots

Good Morning.

I have just been out for a long walk.  It has been a while since I’ve been out on the road for a walk.  Partly because the neighborhood we moved into hasn’t had much in the way of sidewalks and partly because I had gotten so heavy going for long walks wasn’t enjoyable.  It was nice to be out this Spring-time morning and I am looking forward to warmer temps again soon.

It has been a super duper fabulous week for tracking and earning those blue dots.  



Wednesday and Thursday still posed some challenges…but I made it!  I had set a goal this week to keep my days off in check.  I also pre-tracked my personal pan pizza that Motorola Solutions is giving us at work tonight.  I have tracked the whole pizza for 20 points and I still earn a blue dot today!  



That means I have at least 10 points of leeway because I could eat just half the pizza and still have room for other food.  I am eating low points around my pizza today, which helps for sure.  Since I’ll be going into work early today, that should help get me through with less food.  I decided to go a little heavy handed on the morning breakfast potatoes since I just burned some calories.  The plan isn’t to starve myself, it is just to be mindful of my high point foods today

And, I plan to enjoy every last bite of that yummy cheese pizza.

I have a WW Virtual workshop to attend in Arkansas here soon.  I suppose I’ll watch a little TV before I have to round up for work.  I’ll do some meal prep tomorrow for my work week.  I went in search of some WW recipe ideas to spice things up this week.




I hope you all have a GREAT day.

No comments: