4/8/20

50 State Challenge: 19 of 50

It has been a day!  A very productive day for that matter.  I woke up super duper early (3am) and after making something to eat, I was about to head back to bed when my husband woke up.  I figured at this point, I might as well see about jumping on some WW Virtual Workshops on the east coast.  These meetings start a bit too early for a gal who works until 2am.  I did some rearranging and jumped into two meetings before the sun even came up!



The Hubs suggested we venture to Costco when they open at 10am so instead of going back to sleep for a short nap, I jumped on a few more WW meetings.  I have just completed my 5th WW Virtual Meeting today.  I thought I had one more on the agenda but I’ve moved that to next Wednesday.  I am attending a Colorado meeting specifically to see one of my online WW friends.  So, I’ll catch up with her next week.



It has been such great content today.  And, two of the meetings were really small so it was almost like getting a personal one-on-one meeting.  How lucky am I?  I loved what the first leader asked us:

How many of you are getting used to your new normal?

I really am getting used to the new normal.  I guess as these COVID-19 days drag on, I am adjusting pretty well.  It gets easier the longer we have to do this.  I am still hopeful we will be back to some form of civilization again soon.

She also gave me some great perspective.  She was such a positive WW Coach and reminded that things get better if we want them to.  Isn’t that the truth?  Mindset is so important to this journey.

Okay, I am super exhausted and either need a nap or maybe get ready to call it an early bedtime.  



Good night.


No comments: