4/5/20

WW Virtual Workshop Meetings


Hello and Welcome to Sunday.  I guess some of you may be feeling less dread as your work week may not be starting tomorrow.  I’m getting closer to my weekend.  One day at a time.

I had a really great WW Virtual Workshop in Oklahoma today.  This is one of my top favorites and I really loved seeing a male WW Coach.  It is rare to see males pop into our meeting.  Shannon did an excellent job.  If I wasn’t trying to attend workshops all over the US, I would visit Oklahoma again.

I was pleasantly surprised to see OK WW Meeting on my calendar this morning.  I slept in late and though I wouldn’t be able to attend a virtual workshop today.  I started scheduling other workshops so I am ahead of the game moving forward and not at a rush near the end of April.

 


I also found out next Sunday meetings are not going to be conducted due to Easter.  So, I’ll have to do some extra shuffling.  I have a work training the next three Thursdays so that also limits the amount of meetings I can attend.  Scheduling sure does help.

I really love the meeting topic this week so I more than happy to attend several.  I love talking about tracking and learning lots of tracking tips.

 


If you are a WW member and want to look at attending a Virtual Meeting, go to the Connect portion if your WW app and search groups.  You will have to join the group to find the virtual workshop meeting link.


No comments: