4/16/20

Wednesday & Thursday Catch Up

Good Morning.

I am attending a DHR Supervisor Academy via Zoom today.  There has been so many audio problems.  Ugh.  It is going to be a looooong day.

Yesterday was super busy that I didn’t get a chance to get a blog post written.  Despite having some snags with the Central Time Zone meetings and having the wrong time adjustment scheduled, I was able to attend four WW Virtual Workshops: Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, and Colorado.  The Colorado meeting was an invite from my friend Angela, whom I’ve not met in person but have been talking with for a few years now.  It is great to “meet” some of my online friends even if it is still a virtual meeting.

I had to run out and grab groceries yesterday.  Our governor extended the stay-at-home order through the end of the month.  He is allowing some businesses to open back up again so I am hopeful in another two weeks, even more can open.  Yeah.  

It is crazy to think this could be our new normal.  I hate wearing a face mask when I am out in public.  I also got caught in the rain, thankfully, after I waited in the Trader Joe’s line.  I would have hated to be soaking wet while waiting in line to get into the store.



The benefit of grocery shopping is STARBUCKS.  I have been trying to bring coffee from home to work most days so when I get the “real deal” it tastes so good.  



We ordered dinner from Sizzler last night.  Thankfully Kenyon gave me a heads up early in the day so I could adjust my food/points to account for a 10 point steak.  I heated up Kenyon’s left over baked potatoes for my breakfast this morning.  Yummy!




Okay, break time is over.  See you later.

No comments: