4/4/20

Happy Tracking...and Happy Saturday


Happy Saturday.  I was slightly bummed it was only Saturday.  For some reason, I am ready for my days off again.

Did you all see the WW app update?  Well…some of you.  My Aunt Barb seems to have a snag with her update so she is out of the loop.  One of the WW Coaches from one of the many virtual workshop meetings let it slip that WW has added a water tracker on the My Day page.


Yeah!  While I have no issues with drinking plenty of water, I might track my intake for a while just because I can.

I have also been having a great week for blue dots. 
 


Minus my Wednesday indulgence in pizza and going waaaaaaaay over my DSPA, I am on track for the remainder of the week.  It feels really good to reach into the fridge and pull out low-point and on-track meals for my work week.  I really need to get with it and meal plan during my days off so I can stay on track those days too.

 
I have had to back to weighing/measuring some foods even though I don’t have to as part of the Purple Plan.  It has been difficult to find my favorite frozen potatoes in the grocery stores and so stumbling upon some at Walmart this last week made me very happy.  The only bummer is, the potatoes are a larger cut then the variety I usually eat at Winco.  I also love potatoes so it is really easy for me to become heavy handed.  I decided I needed to get them on the ‘ol food scale and I am sure glad I did.  While these frozen potatoes are delicious, it is a much smaller portion than the smaller cut variety.


It is always a good reminder that if the your weight/scale is ticking upwards, it might be time to get that food scale and measuring cups back out of the cabinet and drawers.  You might also want to start re-scanning the foods you eat every day, as well as the portion sizes, so you can become better equipped with honest tracking.

Happy Tracking!

No comments: