4/17/20

WW 50 State Virtual Meeting Challenge: 33 States Completed

Good Morning.

I didn’t sleep well and I’m up early to start in on my 50 State Virtual WW Workshop Meeting Challenge.  I have completed 32 of 50 states and here in about an hour, I’ll be popping into Reno, Nevada for may 33rd state.



*Arizona - Cactus Corner
*Arkansas - Little Rock
*California - Riverside - Moreno Valley
*Colorado - Colorado Springs Academy
*Connecticut - New London
*Delaware - Wilmington Independence
*Florida - Fort Myers
*Hawaii - Aiea
*Idaho - Boise
*Illinois - Peoria
*Iowa - Coralville
*Kentucky - Lexington
*Louisiana - Magnolia Metairie
*Maine - Portland  
*Maryland - Bel Air 
*Mississippi - Southaven
*Montana - Helena
*Nebraska - Omaha Eagle Run
*New Hampshire - Lebanon
*New Jersey - Westfield 
*New Mexico - Albuquerque Wyoming 
*New York - Albany
*Ohio - Westerville
*Oklahoma - Oklahoma City
*Oregon - Beaverton
*South Carolina - Columbia
*Utah - Salt Lake City
*Virginia - Old Towne
*Washington - Spokane Valley
*West Virginia - Charleston
*Wisconsin - Greendale South
*Wyoming - Cheyenne

This challenge has been fun but is feeling really exhausting.  I can’t believe how fast my days off pass by.  Plus, after an all day Zoom training for work yesterday, I attended two back-to-back Virtual workshops.  I was tuckered out.  Kenyon decided to take a nap during my WW meeting and afterwards, I joined him.  I slept until about 10:30pm and then got back up until about 1:30am.  I’m feeling tired today.  After my WW Virtual Meeting in Virginia this morning, I got in a 10 minute upper body weight workout and then did some meal prep for the day.  I have early morning WW workshops this weekend so I guess I had better get accustomed to less sleep.  I really want to push to try and get as many workshops completed as I can.

Blue dots this “weekend” are on point/track and with my meal planning and prep for the week, those blue dots will continue.  I love feeling in control and successful.


Have a great Friday.

No comments: