4/3/20

Odds & Ends


I tell ya, I don’t have much to report.  I am back at work for the week and it is just after 9:30pm.  The start of the shift was busy but the workload has died down.  It has been rather slow since COVID-19 reared its ugly head.
So, here is an odds and ends post.
You know you’ve been drinking a bit too regularly when you aren’t even in the mood to celebrate Pints Up Idaho.  Since COVID-19 stole another fun event from us, I had a virtual toast to kick of Craft Beer Month.  Now, I wasn’t really wanting beer even though I had enough points.  I pretended to toast and I’ll save it for another day.


 
I recently bought some of the Cense Cabernet Sauvignon through their website.  I can’t find it in my area and paid $18 per bottle.  I am not a big red wine drinker but this sure is delicious and only 3 points per glass.

Dawny gave me the idea to mix yogurt with cottage cheese and also directed me where to find the Carb Master lemon variety from Fred Meyer.  I tried it out with Light & Fit Key Lime Pie Greek yogurt and really liked it.  I think it would be the bomb with orange yogurt and mandarin oranges.  Yum.  I’m excited to try the lemon/cottage cheese mix later tonight at work.


 
 
I don’t love the new Built Bar flavors and the cookie dough really let me down.  Darn it.  I was really looking forward to this variety.  I prefer my Built Bars from the fridge and thought I would try the microwave trick I have seen online.  Eh.  Didn’t love that either.


 
Coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee has been consumed since being homebound.


 
I’m super boring these days.

No comments: