4/23/20

State Of Idaho Will Be Opening Again...YEAH!

We broke for an early lunch during the last day of my DHR Supervisory Academy training so we could watch Gov. Little’s press conference.  Thankfully, Idaho has a plan in place to start opening Idaho back up following the COVID-19 Pandemic.  It is about time. 

This is going to be a Four-Stage Tier Approach.  I am looking froward to Stage 2, restaurant openings, and Stage 3, non-essential travel is allowed again.  So, that bring me to mid-June.  It feels good to have some form of idea of what to look forward to.  The downside is that if we have an increase in COVID-19 cases.  It also means wearing masks when out and about, which can be difficult.  But hey, I’d be willing to wear a mask and social distance if it means I can attend my WW Workshop in person again soon.  Obviously, WW as an organization has decided that closures are needed through May 30th.  We will see what comes of that next month.

My gal pals and I had a fun Virtual Zoom happy hour last night.  It was just Kelsey, Danielle, and myself but it was still nice to chat.  We are putting together another one next week.




I may or may not have counted all the points for my alcohol.  Ha!  And, I planned ahead so I had a dinner in the crockpot all ready for when my inebriated self was hungry.  That was gooooood planning.

No comments: