4/24/20

Fresh Start After The Weekend

Good Morning and Happy Friday.  Sadly, it is my Monday and once again, my weekend has flown by.  Today is the last state of my 50 State Virtual Workshop Meeting Challenge.  That will free up some time on days off as well as not having that all day training on Thursdays.  I do have a dispatch-related seminar that is being offered online next week that I will try and take part in.

My eating was all over the place this weekend.  I was feeling the sadness of my in-person WW Studio closure extension, the frustration of eating on-track and on-plan last week and having a 0.4 gain, and just wanting to eat something but not wanting to blow my points out of the water and make this 0.4 gain an even larger one next week.  I did a lot of snacking this weekend and a lot of drinking.  I went back today and tracked more honestly still earning blue dots of all but one of my weekend days.  So, that makes me feel better.

Plus, just like the meeting topic is Fresh Start this week, I have a fresh start to my day today as well as back to work, which always helps.  I am currently doing some meal prep for the week.  Here is was is on the menu:

Salsa Chicken & Rice
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta & Salad
Salad with Turkey, Cranberries, Blue Cheese & Sunflower Seeds
Blacked Chicken, Mashed Potato & Veggies

That should get me through my work week with a combo of meals.  I also have the ability to throw together some Chicken Noodle Soup, which I might do Sunday or Monday.  The Hubs is back on site at work next week so I’ll be home Tuesday and Wednesday by myself.  I might as well get some meal prep ahead of schedule for my days off.  That tends to be the easiest way for me to stay on track on days off.

I guess I had better get back to my meal prep before jumping onto my WW Zoom Workshop.  Have a great Friday.


No comments: