10/30/13

No Weekly Weigh-In This Week



I found this funny on Facebook.

I had not quite thought of this before.

I skipped my weekly weigh-in this week since I was out of town. Kenyon and I made a quick trip to Reno, Nevada. I will be getting on the scale next Monday though.

I ended up waaaaaaay over my points last week with my birthday celebrations. It wasn't quite the plan at the start of the week but I can get side tracked easily these days. I also only earned about half the APs I have been since getting back into activity and walking.

I took my tracker with me to Reno and did my best to track but I just seem to not do very well on vacation.  All the food temptations are just so delicious looking!  I tell myself "you should have a salad" but then I really want something else. I usually don't track when I am on vacation, however, I knew after all my birthday celebrating along with being over my goal weight that it wasn't the best idea.  I made an attempt, which was pretty sad, but moving on from there.

I don't have any trouble getting back to my healthy eating after vacation and I also need to log some miles.  I am working on meal planning.  Here is my goals for this week I wrote down in my tracker.


  

No comments: