10/4/13

Interview Complete!


I had my interview with Heather at Half Size Me last night.  I was VERY nervous but quickly found out I had nothing to worry about.  Talking with Heather is like talking to an old friend and we relate on many levels.  Obviously I enjoy her podcasts so I was pretty sure she was awesome.  Now it has been confirmed!

During our mic check she had me say what I had for both breakfast and lunch.  I was relieved that I ate healthy for both meals!  We were then good to go and it was smooth sailing from there.

Heather will let me know when my interview airs and I will be sure to let you all know as well.  I would love to get my blog readership numbers up so hopefully this interview will help.  I also really enjoy sharing my story and talking about Weight Watchers.

Anybody on a weight loss or maintenance journey is in it together.  I am happy I have you all along for the ride.

I will leave you with a fantastic blog post from another of Heather’s interviews.  Cammy blogs at The Tippy Toe Diet and has lost 100 pounds.  Her blog post Driving in the Dark is a really good read.  You should check it out!

No comments: