10/11/13

Ready For The Weekend


I am a little late in posting today.

First off, Happy Birthday to my friend Dawny.  I am so lucky to have gotten to know you better over these past few months.  Both Dawny and I are a part of a 100+pounds lost message board group on the WW maintenance community boards.  It has been such a fun group and we can all relate to each other having lost over 100 pounds.  I have talked about Dawny before and her AMAZING 260 pound weight loss.  Enjoy your day Dawny!

I have a lot of fun planned for this weekend.

Today after work I am meeting my friend Mark for coffee at Flying M in downtown Boise.  Mark is another October birthday buddy and we are having celebratory coffee and catching up.  I think I’ll take a rest day from exercise since I got in 3 miles on Wednesday and 2.4 miles yesterday.  I plan to do my PT workout at the Y with 3 or 4 miles on Saturday morning.  I have a lot of great shows that are on my TiVo from Thursday night so I am anxious to watch some TV.

Saturday my Grandparents are having a yard sale.  After many years of living in Owyhee County they are relocating closer to town.  I will head out to help and/or just hang out and visit for a bit.  Kenyon and I might see Red 2 later on Saturday.

Sunday we booked massages!!!!   We have a membership and once we have two credits built up we book a massage at the same time.  I also get a free hot stone for my birthday.  I love hot stone massages.  We made reservations after at The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant.  I bought a GroupOn that is about to expire.  I am excited to spend some time with Kenyon.  It is difficult being on opposite shifts so it will be a great date night for sure.

I am working overtime on Monday in the afternoon.  I will hit up my WW meeting, where I will have to pay again, and head to the Y for my PT workout plus walk the track for some miles for my challenge.

I had a good week last week and am having a good week this week.  With dinner planned out the day before WI I have no idea what the scale will show.  I can’t let the scale rule my life so I will just enjoy the fondue and the company.

I hope you have a great weekend!

 

No comments: