6/5/14

750 Miles


FitBit rewarded me with my 750 mile badge.

It has told me that I have almost walked the length of California.


I started my week off with a burst of activity by hiking Table Rock!

Wednesday: 1.75 walk and 3.1 mile hike
I walked to return a Redbox DVD and then met Mark for our hike. 12 total APs earned.


Thursday: No activity
I took today off to rest after hiking.  I was lounging on the couch watching Redbox movies and I liked that better than getting up and exercising.

Friday: 3 miles on treadmill and roller skating
I got up at 4am for three miles on the treadmill before work.  Then after work I met with my sister for my niece’s birthday party at the skate rink.  Tons of fun!  5 total APs earned.


Saturday: No activity
Not really planned but enjoyed. 

Sunday: 2 miles on the treadmill
I had some shows to watch so I went for the treadmill at 3am.  I took it easy as I was still feeling sore from the hike earlier in the week (i.e. out of shape).  2 APs earned.

Monday: 3 miles on the treadmill
"The Bachelorette" viewing on TV at 4am while I walked on the treadmill.  I really want wine when I watch "The Bachelor/ette."  That didn’t change at 4am.  I still wanted wine.

Tuesday:

I was lazy and just took today off. It is was a nice break.

FitBit totals for the week: 64,058 and 28.58 miles walked. I earned 23 APs.

No comments: