6/11/14

Seven Years


I can’t believe it has been seven years since I met Kenyon for the very first time.  I can’t believe how lucky my life is and howI ever lived a day without this wonderful and silly guy in it.






We met seven years ago at the end of June at my sister Katie’s birthday party.  I honestly believe that things happen for a reason and you meet certain people in your life when you are supposed to.  It sounds really cliché but love really does happen when you stop looking.  It also happens when you learn to love yourself.

I had finally started to love myself when I started my WW journey.  I always knew I was a really neat person on the inside and after I lost my weight finally I could see the outside matched the inside.  Once you have mastered the art of loving yourself than you can see exactly how worthy you are for somebody else to love you just as much.


No comments: