6/12/14

Food & Activity


I don’t have many food photos to share with you.  My food was rather boring this week.  I sort of pieced together meals and ate up on leftovers.  I’ve been trying to do better on my money spending and yet I still seem to overspend.  My grocery trips have really scaled back in an attempt to use more of what I have on hand. 

Here are the few photo pictures I do have.

Kenyon and I had another breakfast date at LePeep.  This was their “smaller version” omelet and it was still a nice size omelet.  It was a Denver omelet but I traded their turkey sausage for the ham.  Delicious.  I hate half the potatoes and half the English muffin. 

I cooked up yet another big crockpot of chicken for shredding.  I learned of this method from Mix and Match Momma.  This has been my go-to for several weeks now.  We have frozen chicken breast on hand from Costco and I just add some to the crockpot, cover with water or broth, and cook all day.  Easy to cook and even easier to shred.  It can be used in any dish or as a main dish.  Today I had it with corn cut off the cob and green beans.


I enjoyed some overnight oats in a left over peanut butter jar.  This is my favorite way to have overnight oats.  My O.O. is a mixture of raw oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and almond milk.  I also added chia seeds, cinnamon, and a Stevia packet.  It mixed it all up inside the peanut butter jar and set it in the fridge overnight.  In the morning I added a bit more almond milk and some cut up strawberries.  Delicious.



I was feeling the urge to eat out all week but knew I didn’t need to be spending the money.  An easy-peasy meal one night was frozen fish with tartar sauce, corn off the cob, green beans, and cooked carrots.


My activity was less-than-par this week.  I was really lacking motivation and just didn’t want to work out.  I only earned 8 APs.   My FitBit totals also show record of my lower activity.  I’ll try and ramp it up this week.



FitBit totals: 42.578 steps and 20.44 miles.

No comments: