6/19/14

Food Check-In

Compared to last week I have actually taken some photos!

I started my work week with a few meals out. Chinese sounded really yummy so I picked up Panda Express on my way to work an overtime shift. I always get the same two item meal: veggies as my side and then beef brocolli and string bean chicken for my two entrées. I also get a side of the brown sauce so I can make my veggies taste better.


I also ate out at Costa Vida. I had my usual sweet pork salad.


I wasn't really creative in the food department this week. On hand in the freezer I had some veggie patties and also some chicken patties. I turned those into a lettuce wrapped burgers. Served on the side was corn on the cob and carrots with ranch dip mix added to Greek yogurt. I always forget how messy it is to eat a lettuce wrapped burger at work.  Oh and Cheetos. Cheetos make every day happier.




My breakfasts consisted of eggs with potatoes, peppers, and chicken sausage.


And a half of a left over whole wheat pancake from Denny's that I re-heated in the toaster oven. I added a smear of sunflower butter and then topped it with apples sautéed in coconut oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. I really love this topping on my pancakes. I have another pancake in the freezer waiting for a repeat meal.



I made Mix and Match Momma's shells and sausage for dinner a couple of nights this week. I added spinach and cut up zucchini.


Kenyon and I had MONSTER breakfast burritos from place called Los Betos They have the best breakfast burritos. They are HUGE. 



I added pureed strawberries to my yogurt. It was a nice change of pace. I added even more cut up strawberries. You can never have too many strawberries.




After a week of eating quick meals thrown together I cooked some chicken in the crockpot.  I topped it with some chicken gravy and served corn off the cob and asparagus on the side.  Delicious and nutritious.



No comments: