6/27/14

Ladies Nite: Carino's And "The Other Woman"

I have some of the best lady-friends. I am so lucky to know so many wonderful ladies and I enjoy getting my lady-friends together at least once a month or so. We can't always all get together at the same time but I can always count on one or two who are willing to entertain me (and drink with me).

Last night I met up with Danielle and Stephanie at Carino's. We met for dinner and drinks before Danielle and I went to see “The Other Woman.”



I saw “The Other Woman” with Dawny when I visited Spokane and I have been waiting for it to come to the cheap seats so I could get all my girlfriends together to watch it. I would have loved for a larger group as this movie is a great pick for a Ladies Nite. Danielle enjoyed the movie just as much as I enjoyed seeing it a second time.



Leslie Mann is hilarious. The chemistry between her and Cameron Diaz is priceless. I am sure when they were filming the movie they were laughing constantly. There are a few parts of the movie that I don't think are necessary (gross humor) but overall it is a really funny flick and I highly recommend it.


I forgot to snap photos of my lady-friends so I'm going to re-post the ones from my last birthday get together. Awesome, awesome friends!


I stopped for frozen yogurt after the movie. NSA Pecan Praline with Reese Peanut Butter Cup mixed in. It was frozen yogurt kind of night.


No comments: