10/28/14

Another Successful WI

This week's WI was another successful one. I had set a goal of losing one pound this week but as the WI got closer I was hopeful for just a maintain from my three pounds lost last week.

However, I lost another pound bringing my total to four pounds in two weeks. I have my sights set on a five pound start. 100% tracking again this week will help me get closer to that goal.

I will post some of my food from the weekend as I actually took some photos. I ran out of WPPA by Friday evening. 



My tracking was a bit loose Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I was a huge snack-monster and just snacked all day long. I was really surprised I pulled out a one pound loss. I am going to make this week better with tracking.




I also had a double-dose of WW meetings. I can now attend my Tuesday morning meeting again but my friend Jamie attends Monday morning. By attending two meetings I get extra motivation and extra time with such wonderful WW members and leaders.

No comments: