10/27/14

Dutch Bros Addiction

My friends and family know me quite well and I scored big in the coffee department for my birthday.



I am of the age now where I don't need gifts. Really there isn't anything I want that I don't often just buy for myself. Although I requested no gifts my friends and family are were still quite generous. I ended up with $85 in Dutch Bros gift cards! I wish I could say I was set for a while but with my coffee addition that won't last long.

Jamie gave me this great refillable Dutch Bros mug. You get $0.25 off with a Dutch Bros mug. Well worth the cost of having to remember to rinse your cup out after each use!



Dawny sent me a fancy Dutch Bros mug. This one is actually more of an “approved mug” for work. We got new carpet almost a year ago so we have to make sure our lids are secure on all beverages at work. This is a breast cancer support mug and also keeps your drink hot or cold for several hours. Fancy.



My Mom wanted to get me the hydroflask but they ran out at the Dutch Bros in the Nampa/Caldwell area. So her gift card is for the purchase of a hydroflask. They are an upscale mug that keeps your drink hot or cold for several hours.


I am set for a little while in the coffee department. Yeah!

No comments: