10/29/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Friday & Saturday)


I actually remembered to take some food photos on Friday and a few on Saturday.  I wanted to give you an idea of what I was eating and how I was trying to balance my birthday festivities.

I started Friday morning with an apple pancake, peanut butter, and honey.  It was tasty.  I served this with a side of blogging!

I then collected my free drink at Dutch Bros.  Dawny sent me this mug in the mail and my Dutch Bros honored the “free drink with purchase”.


I had gotten up earlier than planned so my second breakfast was an egg and egg white scrambled with red bell pepper.


Lunch was a 50% off coupon at SouperSalad for my birthday.  It was also clam chowder Friday.  I actually ate lunch on the later side around 2:30pm.  I wanted something healthy before I had cocktails with my girlfriends.


I arrived downtown early for happy hour so I stopped into Flying M for an iced coffee.  My coffee wanted to wear my birthday hat.


Happy hour food/drink at Mai Thai with my girlfriends.  I had two drinks, one chicken pot sticker, an Asian garden roll, and some coconut ice cream.


When I got home from happy hour Kenyon wanted to go to dinner.  I wasn’t hungry and at this point I was out of WPPA.  He suggested Texas Roadhouse.  Despite not being hungry (and out of points) I ate two rolls with cinnamon butter and snacked on the free onion blossom for my birthday.  Have you guessed yet that I like free food?



Saturday I had planned to manage my DPA the best I could since I was all out of WPPA until my new WW week started Monday.  I was pretty lax with my tracking Saturday and Sunday.  I again woke up earlier than planned so I started my day with non-fat Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and an apple. 

I ventured out and ran errands collecting my free Dutch Bros birthday drink.  Yep, more free stuff.

I had hoped Kenyon and I might go to breakfast before roller skating but he didn’t wake up in time.  So, I made myself a healthy breakfast at home.  I had my usual eggs, potatoes, pepper, and sausage.

The after party in the park included chips and dip and crackers and dip.  I enjoyed various party food bites and one of my lemon raspberry birthday cupcakes.  I didn’t eat all the butter cream frosting.  It was really rich but very good.


Despite feeling like I might have been a little bit hungry before going to bed, we were exhausted and turned in early.  I ended up not needing anything else before bed.  That could have been why I was super snacky on Sunday.

No comments: