10/21/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Monday)


Good Morning. Happy Tuesday!

Here is my food from yesterday.

Breakfast:

I started my day with eggs. One egg, one egg white, 95g frozen potatoes cooked in oil with one chopped red pepper and two chicken breakfast sausages. I had a couple cups of coffee with 2Tbs sugar-free hazelnut coffee creamer. I was going to eat an apple on my drive to work but forgot to chop one.



Snack:

6oz non-fat Greek yogurt with 19g lemon curd mixed in.

Lunch:

I have been craving rice lately and jazmin rice is my favorite. I cooked up two servings of rice in the small rice cooker and ate half on Sunday. Yesterday I had the other half of the rice and a 4 oz chicken breast that I marinated in sesame ginger dressing. I had frozen broccoli on the side with some Panda Express sauce for dipping.

Dinner:

I had not planned a dinner out but when the opportunity arises it is hard to say no.  I have a free burger at Red Robin for my birthday.  While I had planned to use it on Sunday we went to dinner last night.  Instead of a burger I got the Whiskey BBQ Chicken Wrap.  I order my wrap without cheese and ranch and sub a side salad in place of fries with ranch on the side.  Then I eat half my wrap with extra BBQ sauce and deconstruct the second half on top of a second salad (unlimited refills).  It was so good I ate it all before I snapped a photo!  Since Kenyon usually gets French fries he lets me steal some.  I had four French fries.
 
 

No comments: