10/16/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Wednesday)


100% tracking has been going well this week.  I am on Day 4 and holding strong.  I am, however, blowing through my WPPA really rapidly this week.  I had a few meals-out planned and while I am trying to balance my day I am eating a lot of PPVs.  It is ALL tracked.  That is my number one goal this week.

Yesterday my food was a lot more on the healthier side.  I was very low on veggies Tuesday.  I had plans to meet my parents for dinner at Costa Vida so I tried to balance my day the best I could.


Breakfast:

I had Kenyon pick me up some English muffins so I could make an egg sandwich.  One egg, one egg white, one slice bacon, one slice thin cheese, and mustard.  I made my egg a little runny and drippy.  It was perfect!  I munched on a cut off apple on my drive to work.  I am also using some sugar-free Hazelnut coffee creamer so that generated a few PPVs.


Snack:

I mixed 19g lemon curd with 6 oz non-fat Greek yogurt.


Lunch:

Knowing we were eating out at Costa Vida, and not having really been to the grocery store, I cooked some chicken in the crockpot overnight.  I shredded it in the morning for a quick and easy lunch.  This is 4 ounces of chicken, 90 grams frozen corn, 50 grams frozen peas, and ½ a can of green beans.


Snack:


I knew I would need something between getting off work and meet my parents for dinner.  I had a string cheese and an iced coffee from Starbucks.  I also snacked on a few handfuls of Skinny Pop popcorn at my grandparent’s house.


Dinner:

I met my parents at Costa Vida.  While I usually get the sweet pork salad today I tried the grilled chicken.  I also had beans, lettuce, cheese, and a few tortilla chips.  I had the tomatillo ranch on the side.  I am also using Dawny’s tip in that I got a small tortilla on the side instead of the monster tortilla that comes with it.  I saved 7 PPVs.  The tortilla is the best part of the salad.  Well, that and their sweet pork.

 

No comments: